RUSSIA IS THE PACIFIC POWER
The President of Russia Vladimir V. Putin:
«The rise of Siberia and the Far East
is our national priority
for the XXI century».
The Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry A. Medvedev:
«An attraction of the foreign capital
to infrastructure projects is an essential issue.
It is important to attract foreign capital
to infrastructure projects».
Deputy Prime Minister - Plenipotentiary Representative
of the President in the Far Eastern Federal District Yury P. Trutnev:
«The Fund must invest in return,
but low-yielding infrastructure projects
with a long payback period».
Minister for the Development of the Far East Alexander S. Galushka:
«The Far East Development Fund can be increased
by additional taxes received via implementation
of investment projects in Territories of Accelerated
- FEIA and FEDF sign Term Sheet with JBIC to establish Project Support Mechanism for Japanese investors in the Russian Far East
- Russian-Chinese Fund for Agro-Industrial Development has signed first agreements
- First stock exchange bonds have been placed on 'Voskhod' investment system
- Far East Development Fund will take part in construction of pig-breeding complex in Russian Far East
- FEDF, FEIA and JBIC attract Japanese Investors to Far East
- Heads of terms for Kun-Manie project development
- Russia-China agricultural Fund is going to invest up to 10 bln USD into agricultural projects under the guidance of FEDF
- Government approved FEDF investment projects with a total cost of 50.3 bln rubles
- FEDF supplemented investment portfolio with the projects with a total cost of more than 200 bln rubles
- Projects with a total cost of 125 bln rubles claim for the investments of the Far East Development Fund (FEDF) in the Khabarovsk Region
- All news